For those who wish to become members for the first time, welcome!
Supporting Tourism in Outback Queensland is vital to the growing consumer demand for regional and Outback Experiences. With your ongoing support, we have been able to achieve an increase in domestic visitation to the Outback of 25.5% and a 9.3% increase in International tourism over the last twelve months.
Our Vision: To be the No. 1 choice for an authentic Australian Outback experience and adventure for families.
Our Mission: To connect every visitor with an authentic and memorable Australian outback experience and adventure.
Please read about the membership options, and complete the fields below. You will be directed to pay for your membership via credit card or Paypal Account at the end of the form.
All members enjoy the following common benefits:
- Monthly Industry E-Newsletters
- Preferred Advertising Rates in the Outback Queensland Travellers Guide
- Participation in the Outback Mates Program
- OQTA Membership Sticker for display at your business
- Directory listing in the Outback Travellers’ Guide
- $50 Discount on your ATDW listings as an RTO member
- Marketing and business advice sourced through OQTA and TEQ
- Access to OQTA brand and marketing assetsOpportunity to participate in OQTA Co-operative Marketing Campaigns
- Access to industry development and training workshops
- Letter of Support for Grant Funding Applications
- Voting Rights at the OQTA Annual General Meeting
- Access to our closed Facebook group: Outback QLD Digital Marketing Network
- Monthly reports on OQTA activity including consumer insights and campaign performance
- Opportunity to nominate your business in the Outback Queensland Tourism Awards