OQTA is working to support our industry and colleagues through this phase of recovery, restart and re-imagining. As our consumers continue to dream about their travel plans for when we all come out of our cocoons, the team at OQTA is collecting new content from you all to share and to tell stories about our Outback characters and unique experiences, and extend the hand of outback friendship to invite our visitors back when the time is right.
We are keen to engage with our communities, and prepare initiatives to keep the dreams and magic of the Outback alive for those planning an Outback Queensland holiday in the future. We also want to make it fun – to bring some joy into the lives of our Outback communities, as well as future visitors.
Magic Moments – yesterday, today and tomorrow.
How will we do this?
- Post engaging content on our key social media channels (Facebook, and Instagram) focusing on magical moments in the Outback – past memories, present moments, and future dreams. Content can be images, stories or videos.
- Blog articles on our Outback Queensland website: moments and memories bringing the magic of the Outback to life (1 blog article each week; some existing OQ website articles will be re-shared where suitable)
- Sharing our content and stories with our key industry partners, including TEQ, TA, QTIC, and the Media
- A dedicated #outbackqldmagicmoments hashtag
- Community competition: “Outback Qld Magic Moments” capturing past and current moments of joy to highlight what’s important in our lives right now (more details about the competition will be available after Easter; to include photos, videos, and stories/poems – this will provide a wonderful opportunity for all ages and communities to be involved)
Where to send your Images, Texts, Videos and Ideas?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kylie to ask for the Dropbox folder link so you can upload larger files (images and videos) direct to our Magic Moments online database.
If you have any questions at all about our Magic Moments campaign, please email Kylie or call: 0407 659 897
We are looking forward to working with you on this fun and emotion-driven initiative where we really get to the core of Outback values and nostalgia – something everyone will be looking for.