Location: Corner Queens and McDowall Streets, Roma, QLD
About Roma Court House
The Roma Court House is an impressive building which was opened in 1901. This heritage listed building replaced the original structure which was opened in 1873 for the trail of the infamous cattle duffer, Harry Redford alias Captain Starlights who had stolen 1,000 cattle and driven them to South Australia.
The court house is still a working court house today.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.